- Field Marketing is a series of activities carried out by highly trained marketers that contribute to the brand building, customer relationship management, lead generation efforts of a client/company. Field marketing includes targeted direct sales promotions, merchandising, auditing, sampling, demonstration, experiential marketing, organizing roadshows, and events.
- The Field Marketing Council defines field marketing as ‘measurable, face-to-face brand development and customer relationship management through using highly trained people.‘
Benefits Of Field Marketing:
- Improves Brand Perception
- Handles Cynical Customers
- Enhances Customer Relationships
- Accurate Targeting
- Provides Measurable ROI