- Offline marketing agencies can really transform your company and your product presence on the shelves .so its importance in field of marketing is immense and which cannot be over looked. As the conventional form of advertising and marketing are not at all sufficient for increasing sales. In this market with cut throat competition and fine margin of profit, it is very necessary to present your product in such a way which can compel the consumers to purchase it.
- For it offline marketing is one of the game changing factors. In case of food and beverages the offline marketing agencies play very important role in increasing brand awareness brand reputation activation and sales. Over all when looked upon food and beverages offline marketing agency with its tools and techniques and guidance by expert panel members can help in positioning your product successfully in market.
- Field Marketing ( Feet On Street marketing )
According to various researches published all say that the decision of purchase in most if the cases occurs at the point of sale. either it be in mall or in front of retailer. Therefore few point should be kept in mind like the pricing should be genuine the product should be attractive. Here field marketing comes into action. Feet on street marketing sales representatives travel to individual stores for a better display presence. Certain companies outsource stores or malls for their advertisement display this is also a kind of field marketing. But before outsourcing any outlet two point must be kept in mind
- you must not pay more to outsourcing vendor
- you must not outsource those outlets who are unable to deliver you the capabilities needed
- Door To Door Marketing
Rather than sitting and waiting for customers the new approach of offline marketing agency is to approach directly to customers. Sales representatives walk place to place doorway to doorway engaging customers in conversations about benefits and features of the product with an aim to customer for purchase.
There are some key pillars which are pre requisite for door to door purchase.
- Prospecting: it’s a process in which we search for new customers.
- Qualifying : qualifying means matching the features and the need of customers
- Pitching : when we make an offer and describe benefits of your product
- Closing : Asking the potential customer to confirm the purchase
- Follow-up: it’s an after sales activity to establish communication and take the feedback for further reviews.
- Face To Face Marketing ( one to one marketing )
In this world full of technology where everything has been replaced by its virtual copy marketing also has been too shifted to this virtual platform. Virtual marketing even on to the rise of social media platform it is unable to replace face to face marketing (F to F) marketing fully.
F to F is direct marketing to its potential customers. It involves in person communication. As a marketing process it involves meaningful factual brand positive interaction through organising meetings, product demos, sales events, in store visits.it focuses on various experiences and events so also called experiential marketing.
To excel F to F marketing few points should be kept into mind which are mentioned below
- Put focus on feelings: most important decisions which involve money are often well planned and strategized by any customers but it’s generally seen that it is always swayed away by emotions and feelings. There are 8 emotional phrases that one must apply to turn the decision of customer in favour. Know it all , got to be first , need validation , want some fun , decision anxiety , avoid remorse, buy and be done ,I am special these 8 phrases drive the purchasing decision .
- Don’t push the product: pushing and forcing any customer for any product or service often irritates them. It also decreases the probability of purchase. .it decreases the brand reputation.
- Retail Marketing ( retail channel )
Retail marketing includes plans and processes made for selling goods and services directly to consumer its example could be advertising a watch brand in a watch store. Hence it is an in store promotion campaign. Whether it be small stores or be it large malls its applicable everywhere. the main aim of this marketing is to satisfy the end users .
it is bit different from commercial marketing that retail marketing aims to sell specifically s product that is it is more focused selling of a product but commercial marketing is generic in nature . So if any company wants to take lead in any specific product so it should try retail marketing.
- Rural Marketing
Ruler marketing aims to develop pricing promotion along with distribution system in ruler areas. The goods and services are planned and designed according to the need of the ruler consumers. Ruler customers can easily have access to standard goods in fair prices. Here in this developing country where its two third populations reside in ruler area it’s necessary to tap this market.
Ruler market approached without any plan is totally wastage. So here are some strategies to help you
- Management of demand : it involves continuous research about the need and problems faced by them
- Bundling of inputs: it involves selling to target client products which are related to the main product together.
- Unique selling positions (USP): it’s a process of presenting a product with a theme. This attracts the client to buy the product.
- Partnership for stability: it involves partnership with various other firms and organisation to grow.
- Distributor Marketing
Distributers market any product by the collaboration of their partners. Distributors marketing help companies to sell their products to consumers. They on behalf of many companies they franchise products and serve as single outlet.
Distributor marketing has three main aims
- To increase consumer base: distributors deploy different strategies to increase their consumer base. They tend to target smaller prospects and tend to directly deal with larger customers and companies. Alternatively they run advertisement and marketing campaigns.
- Sales: through a sales team a distribution agency deals with a firm or larger companies. They derive strategies to improve sales quantitatively. The sales team the sales target by the companies. According to that also the plans and strategies are framed by them.
- Branding: it is the most important factor of distribution marketing strategy. By collaborating with a strong brand both of them get benefited. Distributors can also work upon developing brand awareness for small brands and help them to grow.