Food & Beverages Sales and Marketing Agency in Pune
We Food & Beverages Sales and Marketing Agency in Pune, sales your product for distribution to our interested seller and gives them proper marketing support to create demand. We are one stop B2B Marketing And B2B distribution solution for Pan India.
We offer the full Food & Beverages Sales and Marketing Agency in Pune to help products manufacturers and companies sell more.
We offer you so many different types of marketing and selling strategy for Milk & Dairy Products.
- Pune is situated to the west of Maharashtra and is the eighth largest metropolis in the country. Considered as the second largest city of Maharashtra, Pune is tagged as one of the fastest developing real estate market of India.
- One of the fastest growing cities of west India, Pune is blessed with traditional old economy industries that continue to play a pivotal role towards growth and development. Government and private sector, Research Institutes, Manufacturing, Information technology and Automobile are the pillars of Pune’s economy. Rapid growth of its industrial sector has made property in Pune one of the prime hot spots of recent times.
- In the last few years, Pune has witnessed defence, engineering and other crucial sectors making it their headquarters, transforming it into a major industrial centre. Considered as the greenest urban areas of the nation, Pune has more than 40% of its area covered by greenery which is slowly reducing due to high demand for property in Pune and boom in Pune Real estate.
- Considered as an end-user market, the real estate prices in Pune are generally high and increasing. Increased input cost of the developers, together with rise in investor’s demand from the peripheral locations is what drives the property in Pune and the overall Pune real estate sector.
- Going by the 2011 census, the urban population of Pune around 51 lakh. The estimated population includes towns such as Pimpri, Dehu, Khadki and Chinchwad. Consistent growth in the education and software sector has fuelled the influx of labours and workers from across the nation.
- As per PMC reports, the rising trend in migration to Pune from 1991 to 2001 was mainly to economic reasons. Migration to the city between 1991-2001 was estimated at 3.6 lakh that was calculated as 15% of Pune’s total population at the end of the decade. This will increase demand for Real estate in Pune.
- After Bangalore, Pune has emerged as the potential destination to home the growing number of IT companies in the country. Hinjewadi in the west has emerged as a perfect destination for the upcoming IT/ITes companies in India, since it offers vast vacant land that is ideal for buil-to-suit offices.
- At present, the IT/ITes sector in Pune account for 75% of the total office space occupied. The pace at which the IT/ITes sector is flourishing in the city has triggered the construction activity in the office space market in the last decade, significantly.
- Indian highways and state highways constitute connectivity in Pune. National Highway 4 connects Pune to Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolhapur, while NH 9 joins the city to Hyderabad and NH-50 to Nashik.
- India’s first six-lane high-speed expressway, the Mumabi-Pune Expressway, has changed the overall connectivity of the city. Built in 2002, the Expressway has reduced the travel time between Mumbai and Pune by 2 hours.
- Situated at Lohegaon, the Pune International Airport, regulated by AAOI offers domestic flights to major cities.
- Local trains in Pune connects it to Lonavala and Pimpri-Chinchwad, while the daily express trains links the city to Hyderabad, Kochi, Chennai, Kanpur, Jammu, Patna, Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Howrah etc.
- Pune Metro Rail is in talks with the DMRCL for a more sustained connectivity.
- PMPML and Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation buses offer excellent transport service within the city and its suburbs.
By Air – Pune Airport, located in the city of Lohegaon is 10 kms away from the main city. It is easily accessible by buses, cars or cabs.
By Train – Pune Railway Station is one of the major and most important railway junction in the country. It is connected to all major Indian cities.
By Road –Major cities including Ahmednagar (115 km), Bijapur (275 km), Aurangabad (215 km), and Mumbai (120 km) are accessible by public or private transport.
Tulsi Baug Market, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar Market, Juna Bazaar or Old Market, Laxmi Road Market, Phule Market (Mahatma Phule Mandai), The Hong Kong Market Lane, Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar, Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar, SGS Kakde Mall, Amanora Town Centre, Hadapsar, Jewel Square, Koregaon Park.
Market Yard is a marketplace in the city of Pune. It is known for wholesale of the vegetables, fruits & flowers
Events and Culture
Best Time To Visit
July – September, that is the monsoons, are the best time to visit Pune. This season offers some of the most breathtaking sights you can behold.
These dishes are Pune’s specialty – Amti, Budhani Wafers, Bakarwadi, Cold Pressed Peanut Oil and Peanut Chutney, Sabudana Khichdi, Shrewsberry Biscuits, Bhel, and Pastries.
Ganesh Chaturthi’s celebrations define the vibrant culture of its metropolitan hub. Other important festivals for Punekars are Diwali, Janmashtmi, Navratri, Gudi Padwa, Makar Sakranti, Vasant Panchmi, Christmas, Eid.
We offer the Food & Beverages Sales and Marketing Agency to help products manufacturers and companies we’re dedicated to helping.
Food & Beverages
Food and beverages are the basic source of various nutrients such as fats, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, water, etc. The entire range of fresh and pure food and beverages is kept under the safe environment and packed in hygienic material by all the manufacturers listed above. These sellers of food & beverage items make sure that all the eatables have perfect taste and are prepared by using fresh and pure ingredients. Detailed range of food products include cereals, pulses, black pepper, rice, red onion, sweets, seafood, bakery products, confectionery products, dairy products, soft drinks, etc. Apart from this, one can avail variety of beverages such as hot chocolate drink, natural mango juice, functional coffee,fruit drinks, juice, mango juice, fresh mango juice, carbonated drinks and may more.
•Red Chilli Powder
•Bread & Buns
•Ready to Eat Food
•Pasta & Soups
•Packaged Drinking Water
•Aloe Vera Juice
•Aloe Vera Health Drink
•Organic Wheat Flour
•Organic Turmeric Powder
•Organic Coriander Powder
•Organic Mustard Oil
|Dry Fruits & Nuts|
•Dry Fruits and Nuts
|Indian Sweets & Desserts|
|Cereals & Food Grains|
|Meat & Poultry Food|
Helping our clients to solve their Sales, Marketing and Distribution issues.
We offer the full Sales and Marketing Agency to help products manufacturers and other companies work better. we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their Sales and Marketing challenges, Everything from creating standards of excellence to training your people to work in more effective ways, assessing how you’re doing, and helping you perform even better in future.
Very few others do this, and none have been doing it as long as we have.
over 10 years of successful outsourced sales experience delivering and managing B2B and B2C Outsourced Sales Force Teams across multiple markets, sectors and product portfolios.
retail sales force teams for short-term seasonal campaigns, through to strategic, dedicated direct sales teams, we drive sales for you and your brand.
We understand the resource structures, sales techniques and performance models needed to drive successful and compliant sales campaigns, both nationally and internationally.
Sales Team Support
We can fill vacancies across the India and apply our industry experience when assessing candidates to the highest standards.
Field Sales recruitment agency
10 years in field sales and sales recruitment – We understand what it is like to actually do a sales job not just recruit for one. So tell us what you need, the personality of your business and why you are recruiting and lets get recruiting for you today! Account Management – Sales Executives – Territory Sales – Field Sales – Telesales – Business Development,
Field Sales force consulting, managed services, enhancements/support and contract and permanent Salesforce staffing
we can be relied upon to facilitate key hires across a number of industry specialisms. We benefit from cutting edge technology and combine this with talent mapping, candidate profiling and expert knowledge.
We specialise in Sales recruitment and whether you’re looking to add a Senior or Junior level professional to your team, our range of industry tailored solutions are designed to help.
Our local marketing and sales expert team will help to develop your sales channel and guide brand activation.
Our highly qualified, classically trained Creative activation team is dedicated to producing world-class marketing that will help local marketers uphold corporate brand management.
Our brand management team helps you create flexible, personalized activation that delivers a consistent brand message.
Our experienced Client Service team provides a consultative approach, enabling the development of more effective marketing campaigns.
Mall & Market Activities
Trade sales promotions
We sales your product for distribution to our interested seller and gives them proper marketing support to create demand. We are one stop B2B Marketing And B2B distribution solution for Pan India.
Do you sell your products or services through wholesalers, retailers, value-added resellers, distributors or manufacturers’ representatives? If so, we can help you dramatically improve how you work with your channel partners. Our experience is unique.
We select and train people for distributorship. All distributors are supported by virtual salesforce. Appointing distributor and managing distributors is costly project. Your product is going to distributor without your marketing cost.
|Distribution Network Set-Up||Find Channel Partners|
We Can Help You to Sell Your Products
FIND DISTRIBUTION HERE
For Manufacturers Looking For Distribution Partners