Pickles Jams & Ketchups Sales and Marketing Agency in Mumbai
- Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India and the fourth most populous city in the world. Along with the neighbouring urban areas including Navi Mumbai and Thane, it is one of the most populous urban regions in the world. Mumbai lies on the west coast of India and has a natural harbour.
- Seven islands came together to constitute present day Mumbai. During the mid-18th century, Mumbai was reshaped by reclaiming the area between the seven islands from the sea. Bombay was characterized by economic and educational development in the 19th century. Upon India’s independence, the city was incorporated into Bombay State. In 1960, a new state of Maharashtra was created with Bombay as the capital. The city was renamed Mumbai in 1996.
- Mumbai is the financial and entertainment capital of India. The city houses important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the SEBI, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange of India and corporate headquarters of numerous Indian companies and multinational corporations. Mumbai has evolved into a global financial hub.
- It is home to some of India’s premier scientific and nuclear institutes such as BARC, NPCL, AERB, AECI and the Department of Atomic Energy. The city also houses India’s Bollywood movie industry. Mumbai’s business opportunities, as well as its potential to offer a higher standard of living, attract migrants from all over India, making the city a melting pot of many communities and cultures.
- In 1950, municipal limits of Bombay were expanded by merging the Bombay Suburban District and Bombay Island City to form Greater Bombay Municipal Corporation (GBMC).
- In 1979, a sister township of New Bombay(Navi Mumbai) was founded by the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) across Thane and Raigad districts to help decongest and control Bombay’s population.
- Textile industry in Mumbai largely disappeared in 1982. Since then, Mumbai’s defunct cotton mills have become the focus of major redevelopment.
- Dharavi, Asia’s second largest slum, is located in central Mumbai and houses between 800,000 to one million people in 2.39 sq.km, making it one of the most densely populated areas on Earth.
- Capital values remained almost constant in many places except South Central Mumbai where values declined marginally by 2%. Rental values too have remained stable due to low supply and stable demand.
- Residential capital values in the city are expected to face downward pressure due to subdued transaction activity and increase in launches during the last quarter of the year. Few developers have delayed launches in order to revisit plans and change apartment sizes based on market demand. Rental values are expected to be stable in Mumbai.
- According to the 2011 census, the population of the city is 12,479,608. The city has seen a huge migration of population from all over India in search of employment opportunities. The population density is approximately 20,482 persons per sq.km. The living space is 4.5 sq.mt per person.
- According to 2011 census, the sex ratio in the island city is 838 (per 1,000 male) and 857 in the suburbs. Greater Mumbai has a literacy rate of 94.7%. The literacy rate in Mumbai slums is 69% making these slums the most literate slums in India.
- Mumbai is India’s most populated city. It is the financial and commercial capital of the country as it generates 6.16% of the total GDP. The city contributes to 10% of factory employment, 25% of industrial output, 33% of income tax collections, 60% of customs duty collections, 20% of central excise tax collections, 40% of India’s foreign trade and 4000 crore in corporate taxes. Mumbai has witnessed an economic boom since the liberalization of 1991, the finance boom in the mid-nineties and the IT, export, services and outsourcing boom in 2000s.
- Although Mumbai had prominently figured as the hub of economic activity of India in the 1990s, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region is presently witnessing a reduction in its contribution to India’s GDP.
- Many of India’s conglomerates such as Larsen and Toubro, State Bank of India, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Tata Group, Godrej and Reliance, and five of the Fortune Global 500 companies are based in Mumbai.
- The key sectors contributing to the city’s economy are gems and jewellery, leather, IT and ITES, textiles, and entertainment. Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) and Nariman Point are Mumbai’s major financial centres. The Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone (SEEPZ) in Andheri and the International Infotech Park (Navi Mumbai) offer excellent facilities to IT companies.
- Current situation indicates that the western zone has 33% of the total occupied space in the city implying a large proportion of employment opportunities here. The central zone contributes to 30% of employment.
- Mumbai has several major national highways: National Highway 3, National Highway 4, National Highway 8, National Highway 17 and National Highway 222. The Mumbai-Pune Expressway was the first expressway built in India. There are several important highways such as Mumbai Nashik Expressway, Mumbai-Vadodara Expressway, Western Freeway and Eastern Freeway under construction. The Bandra-Worli Sea Link bridge and Mahim Causeway link the island city to the western suburbs. The three major arterial roads of the city are the Eastern Express Highway, the Sion Panvel Expressway and the Western Express Highway.
- Mumbai is the headquarters of two of Indian Railways zones: the Central Railway (CR) and the Western Railway (WR). Mumbai is also well connected to most parts of India by the Indian Railways.
- Public transport systems in Mumbai include the Mumbai Suburban Railway, Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) buses, taxis, auto rickshaws and ferries. Suburban railway and BEST bus services together accounted for about 88% of the passenger traffic in 2008.
- The Mumbai Suburban Railway, popularly known as ‘local trains’ forms the backbone of Mumbai’s transport system. Mumbai’s suburban rail systems carry more than half of the Indian Railways daily carrying capacity. Trains are overcrowded during peak hours. The Mumbai rail network is spread at an expanse of 319 route kilometres and is growing.
- Public buses run by BEST cover almost all parts of the city as well as parts of Navi Mumbai, Mira-Bhayandar and Thane. Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) buses provide intercity transport from Mumbai to other major cities of Maharashtra and India. Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) also operates its Volvo buses from Navi Mumbai to Bandra, Dindoshi and Borivali.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. An upgrade plan was initiated in 2006, targeted at increasing the capacity of the airport to handle up to 40 million passengers annually. The proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport to be built in the Kopra-Panvel area has been sanctioned by the Indian Government and will help in relieving traffic burden on the existing airport.
- Mumbai has two major ports, Mumbai Port Trust and Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, which lies in Navi Mumbai. Mumbai Port has one of the best natural harbours in the world. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is the busiest and most modern major port in India.
Colaba Causeway, Colaba, Chor Bazaar, South Mumbai, Linking Road Market, Bandra, Crawford Market, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Fashion Street, MG Road, Zaveri Bazaar, South Mumbai, High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, Atria Millenium Mall, Worli, InOrbit Mall, Malad, Oberoi Mall, Goregoan, Infiniti Mall, Andheri West.
How to Reach
By Air – Mumbai’s International Airport has two terminals – the first one is 30 km away from Nariman Point and the other one is 4 km away from Santa Cruz. To reach the airport, you can take a bus, train, taxi, or cab.
By Train – Mumbai is the headquarters for western as well as central railways. You can find superfast, express or passenger trains to all major Indian cities here.
By Road –Mumbai is accessible by road from nearby centers like Pune (152 km), Ahmednagar (253 km), and Shirdi (245 km).
Best Time To Visit
Visit Mumbai in the months of June to October to experience the mesmerizing monsoons by the sea-side.
Events and Culture
The Mumbai cuisine is influenced by a variety of elements and hence, has a lot of exciting dishes to offer. When in Mumbai, do not forget to try Parsi akuri, Baida Roti, Batata Vada, Varan Bhaat, Vada Paav, Zhunka Bhakar, Bhel Puri, Brun Muska, Ragda Pattice.
Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Ganesh Chaturthi, Id, Muharram, Durga Puja, Maha Shivrati are some of the festivals observed by Mumbaikars.
We offer the Pickles Jams & Ketchups Sales and Marketing Agency to help products manufacturers and companies we’re dedicated to helping.
Pickles, Chutneys, Ketchups, Sauces, Jams, Honey & Spreads
different varieties of food and food products like healthy food products, nutritious food products, instant food products, ready to eat food products, etc. We are currently dealing in home based as well specialties from world wide. Our range of healthy food products, nutritious food products, instant food products, ready to eat food products, include: Our offered products are processed in compliance with the pre-defined industry norms and tested to ensure their premium quality.
traditional items, the present generation has added numerous items in Pickles, Murabbas, Syrups Squashes, Tomato Ketchup, Fruits Jams, Sauces, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soups besides special products like Mango Panna Squash. These are finger lickering and mouth-watering delights for young and the old. Best quality of seasonal fruits and vegetables are picked up at proper time and blended with high class Indian spices to attain a perfect taste, helps us in processing Pickles, Murabbas, Syrups Squashes, Tomato Ketchup, Fruits Jams, Sauces, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soups besides special products like Mango Panna Squash. in line with the universal standards. For streamlined business operations, our infrastructure is divided into specialized departments like processing, quality controlling and packaging.
Green Chilli Pickle(1516)
Red Chilli Pickle(840)
Sweet Lemon Pickle(503)
Hot Mango Pickle(211)
Chicken Cocktail Sausages(75)
Stir Fry Sauces(48)
Mixed Fruit Jam(899)
Green Chilli Sauce(711)
Lime Chilli Pickle(128)
Canned Tomato Sauce(124)
Helping our clients to solve their Sales, Marketing and Distribution issues.
We offer the full Sales and Marketing Agency to help products manufacturers and other companies work better. we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their Sales and Marketing challenges, Everything from creating standards of excellence to training your people to work in more effective ways, assessing how you’re doing, and helping you perform even better in future.
Very few others do this, and none have been doing it as long as we have.
over 10 years of successful outsourced sales experience delivering and managing B2B and B2C Outsourced Sales Force Teams across multiple markets, sectors and product portfolios.
retail sales force teams for short-term seasonal campaigns, through to strategic, dedicated direct sales teams, we drive sales for you and your brand.
We understand the resource structures, sales techniques and performance models needed to drive successful and compliant sales campaigns, both nationally and internationally.
Sales Team Support
We can fill vacancies across the India and apply our industry experience when assessing candidates to the highest standards.
Field Sales recruitment agency
10 years in field sales and sales recruitment – We understand what it is like to actually do a sales job not just recruit for one. So tell us what you need, the personality of your business and why you are recruiting and lets get recruiting for you today! Account Management – Sales Executives – Territory Sales – Field Sales – Telesales – Business Development,
Field Sales force consulting, managed services, enhancements/support and contract and permanent Salesforce staffing
we can be relied upon to facilitate key hires across a number of industry specialisms. We benefit from cutting edge technology and combine this with talent mapping, candidate profiling and expert knowledge.
We specialise in Sales recruitment and whether you’re looking to add a Senior or Junior level professional to your team, our range of industry tailored solutions are designed to help.
Our local marketing and sales expert team will help to develop your sales channel and guide brand activation.
Our highly qualified, classically trained Creative activation team is dedicated to producing world-class marketing that will help local marketers uphold corporate brand management.
Our brand management team helps you create flexible, personalized activation that delivers a consistent brand message.
Our experienced Client Service team provides a consultative approach, enabling the development of more effective marketing campaigns.
Mall & Market Activities
Trade sales promotions
We sales your product for distribution to our interested seller and gives them proper marketing support to create demand. We are one stop B2B Marketing And B2B distribution solution for Pan India.
Do you sell your products or services through wholesalers, retailers, value-added resellers, distributors or manufacturers’ representatives? If so, we can help you dramatically improve how you work with your channel partners. Our experience is unique.
We select and train people for distributorship. All distributors are supported by virtual salesforce. Appointing distributor and managing distributors is costly project. Your product is going to distributor without your marketing cost.
|Distribution Network Set-Up||Find Channel Partners|
We Can Help You to Sell Your Products
FIND DISTRIBUTION HERE
For Manufacturers Looking For Distribution Partners